- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon with Italian seasoning and salt. Place in skillet, skin side down. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, cucumber and dill. Serve with salmon.